This Personalized Letter to Santa Wood Sign is the perfect gift for friends and family this holiday season. Easy to make and customize, this is a gift they will enjoy for years to come!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I absolutely love giving (and receiving!) personalized gifts. There’s just something about seeing your customized name on a gift that makes it special!
I’ve seen these Personalized Letter To Santa Wood Signs all over the internet and knew I wanted to make a version of my own with the Cricut Explore Air 2. The Explore Air 2 is the perfect machine for this super easy project. It can cut 100 different materials in half the time it took previous models. Such a great machine for the majority of my cutting projects!
A few cuts, some weeding, and you’re good to go!
Personalized Letter To Santa Wood Sign
- After gathering your supplies, apply a few coats of white paint to the wood plaque until covered. Allow to dry completely.
- While the plaque is drying, you can begin cutting out the words and images from the "Letter to Santa" Design Space file linked above. Weed out excess vinyl.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees and use the EasyPress 2 to pre-heat the wood plaque. This step is super important because it helps get rid of excess moisture that may prevent the vinyl from adhering to the surface. After pre-heating, lay out the vinyl wording and apply light pressure with the EasyPress 2 for 40 seconds.
- If any of the edges of the vinyl didn't adhere completely, you can use the EasyPress Mini to go back over.
- Your Personalized Letter To Santa Wood Sign is now complete and ready to gift!
Letter to Santa
Is there anything sweeter than a child’s Christmas letter to Santa? It represents such innocence and hope. I think we could all do with a little bit more of those qualities in our lives!
That’s why I love this Personalized Letter to Santa Wood Sign so much. It’s a reminder of a simpler time when lists were checked and wishes were granted. We all have to grow up at some point but at least we can always believe in Santa!
As we come into the holiday season, I wish all of you happiness and joy. I hope you enjoy this tutorial and make one of your own. May all of your wishes come true!
Want more fun Christmas projects?
- Reusable Gift Tag Holiday Cards
- Santa Handprint Handmade Wrapping Paper
- Personalized Wire Ornaments
- Free Nordic Holiday Gift Wrapping & Tags
- 100 Holiday Recipes Round Up