Make this adorable Easy Santa Letter Holder in just minutes with this super quick tutorial. The perfect Christmas decoration to add to your house!
I found these metal envelope wall hangings in the dollar section of Target during the summer. I believe they were part of the “Back To School” roll out but I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for…a Santa Letter Holder!
You probably won’t be able to find the exact same metal envelope at Target right now. *insert sad face* You can either file this tutorial away for next year or I found a similar one on Amazon
Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see more glitter-themed 15 minute projects for Craft Lightning!
Easy Santa Letter Holder
- Gather the supplies listed above. You can use the bright glitter vinyl colors I chose for this example or go classic with red/green holly. I love the look of glitter vinyl but you could also do standard vinyl or even flocked!
- Cut the pieces out of each color with your Cricut Explore Air 2. Use transfer paper to consolidate the pieces onto one sheet to transfer all at one time.
- Place word transfer in the center of the metal envelope and press with scraper. Continue applying vinyl holly to outer corners and top.
- Once all the vinyl is place, all you have to do now is hang the Santa Letter Holder in a place that your kids can easily reach!
Enjoy Your Santa Letter Holder
How amazingly easy was that? Honestly, the reason this project only takes a few minutes to make is because the image file already existed in Cricut Design Space. All I had to do was type in “Dear Santa” and this awesome file popped up!
Can you imagine how much longer this would have taken if I had to design it?
Highly suggest checking out a yearly subscription to Cricut Access! For less than $100 dollars, you get access to 400 awesome fonts and over 100,000 images. Such a great deal that will save you so much time!
Hope you enjoyed this super Easy Santa Letter Holder! You can see more awesome glitter projects that can be made in 15 minutes or less by clicking on the image below. Happy crafting!
Want more fun Cricut projects?
- Back To School Collapsible Pencil Case with Cricut
- Reversible Halloween & Thanksgiving Cricut Vinyl Sign
- Customized Carved Tree Artwork with Cricut Maker
- Super Easy Cardboard Basket Weaving
- Dear Santa Coal Gift Free SVG File