Make this adorable Christmas Countdown Bucket List with only your Cricut Explore Air 2. The perfect way to have a great holiday season with your family!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’m going to love using this Christmas Countdown Bucket List because it’ll help remind me to slow down and enjoy the season with my family. Goodness knows, I need the reminder!
One of my favorite things about this project is that it’s made entirely with the Cricut Explore Air 2. I know it may seem like everyone’s using the Maker these days (which I totally love too!) but the Cricut Explore Air 2 is perfect for so many projects!
Top five reasons I love the Cricut Explore Air 2:
- Cuts a huge variety of materials.
- Double-tool holder to move between writing and cutting.
- Works perfectly with Design Space.
- Cuts 2x faster than previous models.
- Cost Efficient
You can see examples of each of the reasons I listed above in the project tutorial below!
Christmas Countdown Bucket List
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Everyday Iron-On (Cherry, Bright Teal, Petal, Silver)
- Felt Sampler, Sky (Light Pink, Red, Light Blue, White)
- Felt White, 11" x 22"
- Wood Poster Hanger
- Gel Pen Black Glitter
- Cardstock White
- Design Space File
- Fabric Fusion
- Use the Design Space file to cut the Everyday Iron-On vinyl with the Cricut Explore Air 2. Affix in place at the top of your white felt panel with an EasyPress 2.
- Iron a piece of butcher paper to the back of the felt sheets to cut the squares out (use the Bonded Wool setting). Glue in place on the wool felt panel with Fabric Fusion around the edges. Allow to dry completely.
- Take the cut number vinyl and place over squares. Iron in place with the EasyPress 2.
- Write and cut the bucket list inserts.
- Slip the inserts into the pockets.
- Add the wood poster hanger to the top and bottom of the panel and hang!
Let the Christmas Countdown Begin!
I know that bucket lists sometimes get a bad rap for being too stressful sometimes. I promise you, this one can be as chilled out or intense as you want it! Just edit the bucket list suggestions in the Design Space file to be perfect for your family.
And if you happen to miss one? No biggie. Just remove the paper for the missed day and continue on as if nothing had happened. You can even coordinate with a calendar to make sure that certain events fall on certain dates. We watch movies every Friday so I’m going to make sure the Elf and Home Alone falls on those days.
Hope you enjoy making and using this Christmas Countdown Bucket List with Cricut Explore Air 2!
Leave A Reply!