If you’re looking for an easy last minute gift, look no further than this Rudolph Gift Envelope! All you have to do is add a large cookie (store-bought or homemade) and give!
You guys know me…I’m a sucker for crazy easy last minute gifts and this Rudolph Gift Envelope is no exception! I love little gifts like this because whether it’s the office staff at your kids’ school or your favorite waitress, sometimes you just need a little something to show you care. Plus, who wouldn’t love to see a super cute Rudolph Cookie Envelope waiting for them on their desk or table?!
This Rudolph Gift Envelope tutorial contains affiliate links. The small percentage I may earn off your purchase comes at no extra cost to you and helps T&T continue to offer free printables and tutorials!
I’ve got two different ways you can make this Rudolph Gift Envelope. You can either use the free SVG file with your cutting machine (I love Cricut!) or print out the pattern to cut by hand.
Whichever format you decide to use, highly suggest using a 1.5″ round red sticker from OnlineLabels.com! They’re the perfect size for this tutorial and make this project even easier.
Rudolph Gift Envelope
- Core’dinations Cardstock
- Rudolph Gift Envelope Free File (find below)
- Self-Adhesive Googly Eyes
- Baker's Twine
- Either use a cutting machine or cut the patterns out by hand.
- Insert the antlers into the slots at the top.
- Add a large cookie to the center (use a sheet of waxed paper if cookie is greasy) and fold flaps in to close. Use red label to secure flaps. If you used really thick cardstock, you may need to secure flaps with additional tape.
- Tie a piece of baker's twine and gift tag around the envelope to finish.
The Red-Nosed Reindeer
How adorable is this little Rudolph Gift Envelope?! If you used the SVG file for a cutting machine, you can even adjust the size of the envelope to fit larger or smaller gifts.
How cute would a little gift card version look? Totally going to make one of those next year!
The Season for Giving
These Rudolph Gift Envelopes are so easy to make you can even get your kids involved! Whether you’re gifting a homemade or store-bought treat (Rudolph Cookie Envelope, anyone?), the gift recipient is sure to enjoy the fun gift wrapping. This project is quick, easy, and inexpensive…totally my kind of gift! Hope you enjoy making it and have a lovely holiday season!
Check out more holiday projects!
- How to Make a Pom Pom Wreath in Minutes!
- “All Hearts Go Home” Luminaria & Silhouette File
- Customized Holiday Gifts for Grandparents
- “Happy Everything” Gift Wrap and Tags Printables