Celebrate that special woman in your life with this Mother’s Day Circle Free SVG & Gift Tag! Perfect way to express just how much you love her!
I’ve got to be honest with you, it wasn’t until I was a mother myself that I realized just how much my mom did for the entire family! There’s always food to be made and hugs to be given, books to be read and love to be shared. Being a mom is so much work but the best job ever!
Mother’s Day Gift Tags
I’ve partnered with OnlineLabels.com to make these adorable Mother’s Day Gift Tags! I printed them on their Silver Metallic Barbell Labels so that I could attach them to wine glasses. Perfect for a brunch mimosa!
These tags would also work perfectly if you’re a jewelry designer selling products for Mother’s Day. You could offer your customers one of these free labels if you know they’ll be giving it as a gift.
Mother’s Day Free SVG
Of course, it just wouldn’t be Mother’s Day if I didn’t have a fun free SVG file for you to use! I hand drew this design in Procreate and then uploaded it to my computer to make it compatible with most digital cutting machines.
There are so many ways you could use this Mother’s Day free svg! As you can see in the example below, it’s a great way to customize a t-shirt. Or what about adding it to a reusable gift bag for years of use?
I’m planning on making cute circle cards with the Mom Circle cutout in the center. They’re going to be so cute that I may just have to make one for myself!
I’ve got other Mother’s Day projects that may work for you:
- Handmade Mother’s Day Suncatcher
- Farting Unicorn Funny Mother’s Day Free Printable Card
- Mother’s Day Song Scarf
- Mother’s Day Cutting Board Free File
Ways to use free SVG files
There are endless ways to use SVG files creatively. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use them as stencils for painting or drawing (I love Cricut’s new stencil vinyl!)
- Cut them out of paper or cardstock to create papercraft projects
- Use a sublimation printer to print them onto fabric and use them to make clothes, quilts, or other textile projects (this is the Epson printer I converted into a sublimation printer!)
- Use them as patterns for woodworking or other DIY projects
- Upload them to Cricut Design Space or another online design platform to use for vinyl cutting, etching, or other craft projects
And much more! Get creative and see what you can come up with.
How to get the free Mother’s Day SVG
Tried & True Creative Library members can use their password and download the free file immediately. Not a member yet? Just enter your info below, and we’ll email you the password!
Hope you enjoy this free files and have a wonderful Mother’s Day!