These Hot Chocolate Gift Tags are perfect when paired with these super cute snowman stirrers but also work great with hot chocolate bombs, socks, or cozy throws. Choose from three different types of labels!
If you’re looking for a super cute little gift your kids can make for their classmates, these Hot Chocolate Stirrers are seriously the best! They’re so easy to make that even the youngest of children can help. Then all you have to do is add the free “Stay Warm” gift tags and you’re good to go!
Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post to check out more awesome winter-themed free printables!
Making The Hot Chocolate Stirrers
You won’t believe how easy it is to make these hot chocolate stirrers! All you need is white melting chocolates, orange melting chocolates, a plastic spoon, and a food-safe marker.
To begin, use a sharp knife to carefully cut carrot-shaped pieces from the orange melting chocolates. Next, melt the white melting chocolates either in a microwave or double boiler. Dip the spoon in the white melting chocolates and set down on a level surface. Add “carrot” piece to the center of spoon and allow to harden.
Once the chocolate is hard, use the food-safe marker to make the round eyes and mouth pieces. Another option would be to cut these pieces out of black or brown melting chocolates if you can find them!
Free “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
Once the spoons have hardened completely and the ink is dry, you can package them in pretzel stick bags and tie it off with a free “Stay Warm” gift tag.
If you don’t want to make the stirrers but you like the gift tags, I’ve got you covered too! There are three different sizes that would work perfectly attached to a throw, a pair of socks, or even a cup of hot coffee.
Members of the Tried & True Library can use their password and download the free file immediately. Not a member yet? Just enter your info below, and we’ll email you the password!
Don’t forget to pin for later!
Hope you enjoy making these stirrers and/or using these “Stay Warm” free gift tags! I’ve partnered with some of my favorite bloggers to share tons of amazing winter-themed free printables.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Paper Snowflake Templates
- Hello Creative Family – Winter Friends Activity Placemat
- Happiness is Homemade – Winter Word Search
- Crafting in the Rain – Winter Word Scramble
- The Country Chic Cottage – Let it Snow Art
- Everyday Party Magazine – Winter Activity Sheet
- Happy Go Lucky – Winter Sudoku
- 100 Directions – Snowman Coloring Page
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – Winter Scavenger Hunt
- SeeLindsay – Oh Christmas Tree Print
- That’s What Che Said – Winter I-Spy
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Winter Coloring Bookmarks
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Snowflake Coloring Sheet
- Fun for Little Ones – Roll a Snowman Game
- Liz on Call – Winter Wonderland Wreath Print
- Printable Crush – Winter Floral Coloring Sheet
- Tried & True Creative – “Stay Warm” Gift Tags
- Mad In Crafts – Winter Bingo