There are so many reasons why the Cricut Joy is the best holiday gift. Keep reading to find out who would benefit from a Joy (hint: everyone) and which accessories and materials are a must!
This post is sponsored by Cricut and contains affiliate links. I receive a small percentage of your purchase (at no cost to you!) through these links.
Finding the perfect holiday gift is difficult…especially this year when people are home more than ever! We use to default to gifting experiences (zoo memberships, performance tickets, etc) but that’s not really an option this year.
This crazy year has got me thinking…Why not gift the experience of creativity this year with the perfect little machine, the Cricut Joy!
Keep reading to find out who would love a Cricut Joy, why they would love it, and what other accessories could be combined for the perfect gift!
Who would love a Cricut Joy?
The short answer? Anyone!
But let’s go into more detail on why the Cricut Joy is such a versatile gift for practically anyone on your list.
In case you’re not familiar with the great little cutting machine. The Cricut Joy is the smallest of the Cricut line of digital cutting machines. It’s about 8″ wide and weighs less than 4 lbs. but don’t let its size fool you. There’s plenty of power behind this machine!
The Cricut Joy would be perfect for:
- business professionals
- older adults
- small business owners
- child care providers
- restaurant owners
- auto enthusiasts
and the list goes on and on!
Why will they love a Cricut Joy?
There are so many projects that can be done on a Cricut Joy that the options are almost limitless. Here are some of my favorite projects that can be made on the Joy and what gift recipient might appreciate it.
- Vinyl Cutting – This is probably the most obvious of functions. The Cricut Joy can cut individual shapes up to 4′ long and repeated cuts up to 20′ long. This is more than enough space for the majority of my vinyl projects. Perfect for crafters, small business owners, hobbyists, and practically anyone that wants to add vinyl to a variety of surfaces.
- Card Making – One of my favorite functions is the super quick and easy card making option. All you need is a Cricut Joy Card Mat and one of the Cricut Insert Card packs and you can make a beautiful greeting card in minutes. Perfect for homemakers, older adults, parents, and anyone that uses greeting cards often.
- Label Maker – You can use the Cricut Joy app to make a wide variety of customizable labels, adding “Label Maker” to the long list of projects the Cricut Joy can complete. Perfect for teachers, business professionals, students, and anyone that values organization.
The perfect accessories for a gift!
If you really want to knock it out of the ballpark with a gift this year, consider adding a few extra Cricut materials and accessories! You’ll find a few different bundle ideas below based off of interests. Whether you buy one accessory or everything in the bundle, I promise they’ll love it!
Beginner Starter Bundle:
- Cricut Joy™ StandardGrip Mat
- Starter Tool Set
- Cricut Joy™ Transfer Tape
- Cricut Joy™ Smart Vinyl™ – Permanent
- Cricut Joy™ Smart Iron-On™
Card Making Bundle
- Cricut Joy™ Card Mat
- Cricut Joy™ Insert Cards, Princess Sampler
- Insert Cards, New Romantic Sampler
- Starter Tool Set
- Cricut Joy™ Fine Point Pens
- Cricut Joy™ Gel Pens, 1.0 mm
- Cricut Joy™ Smart Label™ Writable Paper
- Cricut Joy™ Smart Label™ Writable Vinyl
- Fine Point Pens, 0.4 mm
- Cricut Joy™ Extra Fine Point Pens, 0.3 mm
Don’t forget that an EasyPress is also a great companion to the Cricut Joy. Perfect for any projects that involve Cricut Joy™ Smart Iron-On™ or Infusible Ink!
I hope you found this article on why the Cricut Joy is the best holiday gift helpful! It may seem overwhelming to buy someone a machine that you may or may not have experience with but I promise you they’ll love getting this machine.
Feel free to comment below, email me, or contact me on social media if you have any other questions! Happy Holidays!
Don’t forget to pin for later!
Leave A Reply!