You and your friends are going to love this fun Downton Abbey Herbal Bath Tea Party! Everyone will enjoy watching the movie while making a few tea packs to enjoy at home!
There are few things I love more in this world than Downton Abbey or a nice hot soak in a bathtub. This tutorial on Downton Abbey Herbal Bath Tea includes both! Sounds amazing, right?
Before we start, if you haven’t gotten it yet, you can find the Downton Abbey DVD at Walmart and Walmart.com!
It’s Tea Party Time!
When I heard about the Downton Abbey DVD being released I knew I wanted to invite my sister over for a nice relaxing evening. Of course, there would be tea and cookies!
I also thought it would be nice to have a small craft to work on while we were hanging out since all the characters that we love are back together. We were both huge fans of the show and since the DVD is an expansion from the series, couldn’t wait to see where the movie took it next.
I seriously love Downton Abbey. Can you ever have enough of the Dowager Countess of Grantham?
Making Herbal Bath Tea
Making your own herbal bath tea is super easy once you have all the materials! There are so many different options when it comes to what you want to add to the bath tea. Here are some suggestions that can be found at most natural food stores or online:
- Lemon Balm
- Dried Flowers
- Powdered Milk
- Dead Sea Salt
- Epsom Salt
- Essential Oils
Downton Abbey Herbal Bath Tea
- 1 tbs Epsom Salt
- 1 tbs Dead Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Oatmeal
- Coffee Strainers
- Free Downton Abbey Tea Tags (download below)
- Dried Peppermint
- Any other dried herbs I mentioned above
- Begin by mixing your desired combination of herbs and salts. These are the recipes that I used: Lady Mary Invigorating Tea: 1 teaspoon lavender, 1 teaspoon spearmintLady Sybil Calming Tea: 2 teaspoons chamomile, 1 teaspoon lavenderLady Edith Restoring Tea: 2 teaspoons sage, 1 teaspoon lavenderLady Rose Relaxing Tea: 2 teaspoons rose, 1 teaspoon lavender
- Once the bath tea is mixed, layout one coffee strainer on a flat surface. Place one end over the other and fold over the edges. Place folded edge in the center. Fold over flattened tube and filll each side with herb mixture.
- Fold down corners of tea bag and secure with a staple. You can even add the fun Downton Abbey Tea Tags found below!
Downton Abbey Forever
We had such a great time watching the Downton Abbey DVD while sipping tea and snacking on cookies. The fact that we went home with handmade herbal bath tea was just the icing on the cake. Don’t forget to head to Walmart and purchase the new release of Downton Abbey DVD today!
I hope you enjoy making some of these Downton Abbey Herbal Bath Tea with your friends! There are so many different combinations of herbs you can use. Can’t wait to hear which ones you enjoy the most!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment , but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #DowntonAbbeyAtWalmart http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV