Summer is upon us and soon we’ll be planning our Independence Day parties complete with grilling, watermelon, and these super cute 4th of July Party Favor Firecrackers! You can either make these in advance and fill with candy to give during the party or make the fire cracker shape and leave them out for kids to decorate. Either way, your guests are sure to love them!
- Small Paper Mache Tubes (they come six to a box)
- Washi Tape (I used red & blue primary, red & white polka dot, and white with blue stripes)
- Scrapbook Paper
- 1/4? Double Sided Hercules Tape
- EK Tools™ Starry Night Decorative Edge Punch
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Wooden Dowel Rods – 1/4? x 12?
Step One. Decorate the sides of the small paper mache tube boxes with washi tape or any other medium you like.
Step Six. Remove cap to fill with small candies or toys. This would be a super fun way to pass out those little party snaps (affiliate)!
Tada! There’s your cute little 4th of July favor! If you’re looking to use these as a craft station for the younger guests at a party, you could always substitute the paper mache boxes with toilet paper tubes and let them decorate with markers and stickers. It’d be a great way to entertain the littles!