This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small percentage of your purchase (at no cost to you!) through these links, which help me continue to offer original tutorials and free printables!
This 100 Days of School Balloon Free Printable for Classroom is a great way to celebrate 100 days of school with your kids! The 100 balloons are color-in, and then you can add a picture cutout of each student “floating” away. It’s the perfect way to document memories from 100 days in one printable that will last forever!
Making friends and learning new things are two of the best memories from my school days. We didn’t celebrate 100 days of school when I was a kid, but I got to experience the day with my kids. They always love counting down the days and celebrating this fun day in school.
100 Days of School Celebration
Celebrating the 100th day of school is a fun way to observe all the hard work, and dedication kids have given at school. Here are a few easy ideas on how you can easily mark the day:
- Hang 100 paperclips from 100 balloons
- Make 100 gumballs and put them in a jar.
- Take 100 pictures of your kids with some instructions on what to do for the 100th day.
- Hang 100 streamers from a newel post or doorway
- Tape 100 pieces of candy to a posterboard
- Make a 100-day photo collage.
- Have a 100th-day party with games and food-centered around the number 100
- Have kids make t-shirts with 100 items on them
- Put 100 items in a jar and have kids take turns picking one out.
- Use 100 bandaids as part of an obstacle course.
- Have 100 kids make 100 paper airplanes and then launch them outside
- Make 100 cards for each student with a special note to celebrate 100 days of school. Students can write what they have learned, their favorite memory from this year so far, or how much fun they’ve had at the party.
- Add some bling to your celebration by making 100 paper pom-poms and hanging them on 100 balloons.
- Each student can write 100 things they learned this year in 100 words or less.
- Make 100 pinwheels to send home with each child as a keepsake from the celebration party.
There are so many different ways to celebrate the day!
100 Balloon Free Printable for Classroom
I created this free printable as another fun way to document 100 days of learning. There are 100 balloons on each page with the words “100 days of school has flown by!” I also included a space for kids to add their pictures. You can either color in the balloons or use cutouts of your students.
I hope you and your kids enjoy this free printable as much as we have!
Downloading the free printable is super easy if you’re already a Tried & True Library member. Just enter the password you received in your welcome email and look for the image of this file. Once you click on the link, a new window will open that you can download or print.
Not a member yet? No problem! Just enter your info below, and we’ll make sure to get that password over to you ASAP!
How to Use Free Printable
Using the 100 Days of School Balloon Free Printable is super easy. Just print out the free printable and allow your students to color in. They can draw themselves hanging onto the balloons, or you can add a picture of them.
Want a printer suggestion? I absolutely ADORE my Epson EcoTank ET-8550! It’s a little pricier than your standard printer but the quality is amazing. I have tried dozens of printers of the years and the ET-8550 is, by far, my favorite!
Hints on how to take pictures:
- Photograph them in front of a blank wall
- Stand with hand raised to “hold” onto the balloons
- You can also have them jump in the air in an action pose!
- Print on standard 4×6 photo paper
- Trim close to the edges and glue to paper
- Optional: use Canva to remove background and print multiple kids on one page
More 100 Days of School Free Printables
Are you looking for more 100 days of school free printables? Check out the links below for some fun ideas to help celebrate this special day in your classroom!
- 100 Days of School Treat Bag Toppers
- 100 Things Journal Page from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Color by Number from Persia Lou
- 100 Doodles to Color by 100 Directions
- 100 Days Glasses Coloring Page by Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Bookmarks by Artsy Fartsy Mama
- 100 Days Certificate by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Days Coloring Pages by Happiness is Homemade
- 100 Days Balloon Free Printable by Tried & True
- 100 Days I-Spy from Liz on Call
- 100 Days Activities Challenge by Hello Creative Family
- 100 Day of School Monsters by Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days Dice Tally Game by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- 100 Days of School Crack the Code by Kara Creates