Hi everyone, I’m back with a super easy way to show the teachers in your life just how much you love them! We have been blessed with so many amazing teachers in my kids’ lives and there’s no way we could ever give them as much as they deserve but maybe coffee in a cute Teacher Appreciation Travel Mug is a good start?
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience and to assist in the maintenance of this site.
Teacher Appreciation Travel Mug
Step One. Just use the free file to cut any color of vinyl out and add the the front of your travel mug. Fill the mug with instant packs of coffee or tea and you’re good to go!
[wpdm_package id=11942 template=”link-template-default.php”]
Again, there’s no way this mug could ever repay back all the tear-wiping and hug-giving the teachers give my boys every day. Teachers truly are the difference makers!
Check out these other fun Silhouette projects!
2. Holy Craft – Easy Vinyl and Foil Sign From Old Box
3. Patina Paradise – Painted Wood Mason Jar Door Hanger
4. Dwell Beautiful – Customized Coldplay Song Lyric Tote Bag
5. C’mon Get Crafty – Silhouette Shirt: Silhouette Monthly Challenge
6. Tried & True – Teacher Appreciation Travel Mug
7. Morena’s Corner – Silhouette Wall Art
8. Simply Darrling – Easy DIY World Map with Hymn Quote
9. DIY Passion – DIY Cake Toppers and Birthday Banners
10. Dream Design DIY – Hangry Kitchen Tray
11. Pocketful of Posies – Thonet Yardsale Chair Makeover into One of a Kind Office Chair