I created the St. Paddy’s Day Pinch Free Card tutorial as a member of Lifestyle Studios. Feel free to use my super secret code, “TRIEDTRUE” for 20% off any purchase at the We R Memory Keepers/Lifestyle store! This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience and to assist in the maintenance of this site.
Growing up, we took St. Patrick’s Day very serious…if you weren’t wearing green, you were definitely going to be pinched. And I’m not talking about a sweet little squeeze. Oh no no no, if you couldn’t prove that your underwear had green on them like you insisted, you were getting an honest-to-goodness full-on pinch. Ouch! This year, I’m doing my part to prevent pinches everywhere by sharing my St. Paddy’s Day Pinch Free Card. Make the pin for yourself or make a dozen to hand out to your co-workers and friends. They’ll love wearing the super cute little “Lucky” pin you made them and you’ll sleep better at night knowing all the pain you prevented them. Win/Win, right?
St. Paddy’s Day Pinch Free Card
– Evolution Die Cutting Tool
– Label It Kit
– Crop-A-Dile Power Punch (1/16″)
– Scrapbook Paper (Green)
– Decorative Fabric Brad
– Black/White Baker’s Twine
– Free Printable Card (optional)
1. Use the Evolution Die Cutting Tool to cut your label and circle out (both are included in the Label It Kit). I used a couple different varieties and textures of scrapbook paper I had in my collection. Totally up to you if you want to change it up!
2. Fold over the top of the label and begin accessorizing! I made a little accordion flower with Martha Stewart’s Mini Scoring Board and trimmed another tag from the Label It Kit to make a “Lucky” tab. Have fun accessorizing these sweet little pins while using up some of your craft collection!
Feel free to print out my St. Paddy’s Day Pinch Free Card if you’re planning on gifting some of these to your co-workers, friends or students. What a quick and easy, sweet little gift! (click on image below for free printable)
Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial for a St. Paddy’s Day Pinch Free Card and that it saves you from at least a couple pinches! Luck o’ the Irish to you!