Welcome to the second day of Tried & True’s 5th Anniversary Celebration! Yesterday I shared the free “Smell The Roses” invitations for my virtual tea party and now we’re working on the party favors, Milk & Tea Bath Soaks. They come together super easily and you probably already have most of the materials in your kitchen right now. The perfect little “thank you” gift for a tea party!
In addition to this fun tutorial, we’ve got another giveaway from a great craft company, We R Memory Keepers! I’ve had the privilege of working with them for the last few months and I’m constantly impressed with their innovative and fun approach to crafting. To help us celebrate our anniversary, they generously donated 5 of their awesome punch boards for today’s giveaway. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to enter!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience and to assist in the maintenance of this site.
Milk and Tea Bath Party Favors
- Powder Milk
- Loose Green Tea
- Chamomile Buds
- Old-Fashion Oatmeal (not quick or instant)
- Coffee Filters
- We R Memory Keepers Crafter’s Stapler (use code “TRIEDTRUE” for 20% off)
- Baker’s Twine
- We R Memory Keepers Flower Punch Board (optional) (use code “TRIEDTRUE” for 20% off)
1. You have tons of options when it comes to buying your ingredients. I posted links to the organic versions on Amazon but if you already have some of the items stocked in your pantry, feel free just to use those. In a pinch, you could even just cut open some green tea bags and shake out the leaves.
2. Thoroughly mix ingredients together and scoop about 1/8 c into the center of a coffee filter. I had about 1/8 c of tea, 1/3 c chamomile, 1/2 c powder milk, and 1 c of oatmeal. This made approximately enough to fill 12 bags.
6. (optional) Based on your tea party decor and preference, you might want to individually package each Milk and Honey Bath favor. I went the super easy route and topped each bag with a flower I made with the We R Memory Keepers Flower Punch Board. I just hand wrote “Thank You!” on a 1″ circle and stapled the whole thing together. So easy!
Hope you enjoyed the party favors for Tried & True’s 5th Anniversary Tea Party! Come back tomorrow to talk about yummy finger foods, table display options, and another fun crafty giveaway! (Hint: Mod)
Thanks to We R Memory Keepers for sponsoring today’s awesome giveaway! I’m a huge fan of all their products (who doesn’t love the Instagram albums?!). By the way, they’re releasing the new Evolution Advanced die-cutting, letterpressing, and embossing machine on HSN tomorrow (5/14/2014). With tons of improvements like an adjustable roller, interchangeable hand-crank or motor option, and built in storage, the Evolution Advanced is sure to fly off the shelves!