This Honey Strawberry Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper the ladies in your life! It’s almost as if you’re giving them permission to take a few more minutes in the shower before they start their hectic day. They deserve it, right? I promise I won’t tell them how easy it was to make this scrub! 😉
Honey Strawberry Sugar Scrub
– 1/2 cup honey (local, of course!)
– 6 large fresh strawberries
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1 cup sea salt
– 1 tbsp jojoba oil (organic, if you can)
– 1 tsp vitamin E (optional but will help preserve the strawberries)
2. Mix the honey with the oils. Pour into sugar/salt mixture and mix thoroughly. If you don’t want your scrub to separate as it sits, you can heat it up on the stove on low until the sugar and salt dissolves into the honey.
3. Mash up the strawberries into a pulp and add to scrub. Pour into a mason jar, add the cute T&T free printable label, wrap up it up in cute packaging (stop by Mod Podge Rocks where I’m a guest poster today for instructions on making your own V-Day Cookie Gift Tag!) and give it to someone you love! Don’t forget to let the recipient know that there are fresh strawberries in the scrub (yum!) and should be used promptly, within a week or so.