This Gingerbread House Gift Box Free Printable is the perfect last minute gift! Just assemble and fill with either small toys and treats. Add a gift card for a neighbor or co-worker gift!
I try my best to be more organized with holiday gift bags every year and every year I find myself scrambling at the last minute. That’s why I made this Gingerbread House Gift Box Free Printable. All you have to do is print, assemble, and fill!
There are so many different ways you can use this gift box: fill with healthy snacks for a classroom treat, add candy and a gift card for an office gift, or add stationary and pens for teacher. You could even print multiples of it and create a countdown!
Want more fun gift-themed free printables?!
Scroll to the bottom of this post!
Assembling the Gingerbread Gift Box
Before we assemble, let’s talk about paper and printing really fast. Since this gift box has to hold it’s own shape, you’re going to want to print on thick cardstock. I’ve used Springhill White Cardstock for years because it’s nice and thick but won’t clog my printer.
And speaking of printers…
I always get tons of questions on what printer I use. I updated my printer to an Epson Expression Premium XP-6000 and I’ve been really happy with the quality. Regardless of your printer, I highly suggest changing the quality setting to “high” when printing this gift box so you don’t have any lines or streaking.
Once you’ve printed and cut out the Gingerbread House Gift Box Free Printable, use a boning tool and ruler to create folds in paper. You can also use an empty ball point pen or any other blunt object if you don’t have a boning tool!
Now that the gift box is ready to assemble, all you have to do is add some strong double-sided tape to the tabs and fold together. Make sure the tape is really adhesive so that your box doesn’t fall apart!
The Season for Gifting
Now that you’ve assembled the gift box, it’s time to fill it! As I mentioned above, there are so many different ways you could use this box for gifting. Just look at all the adorable toys and candy from Oriental Trading Co. that I was able to fit in mine!
Download the Gingerbread House Gift Box Free Printable
Members of the Tried & True Library can use their password and download the free file immediately. Not a member yet? Just enter your info below and we’ll email you the password!
Want more gift free printables?
I’ve partnered with some of my favorite bloggers to bring your tons and tons of gift-themed free printables. Click through the list below to grab them!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box