Welcome kids back-to-school with these fun cactus bookmarks. Whether for your own kids or for your students, they’re going to love them!
I know this school year is going to be one of the craziest ever but some things are still going to be the same:
- Kids are excited/anxious/bummed about going back to school.
- We’ll still have teachers that feel the exact same emotions.
- Parents will still try our best to add some excitement to the first day of school.
Whether you’re a teacher or a parent, you’re going to love how easy it is to make these Cactus Bookmarks. They’re the perfect inexpensive, practical, and cute back-to-school gift!
No-Cut Cactus Bookmarks
You’ll find the tutorial on how to make the foiled cactus bookmarks below. If you’re looking for an easier and more cost-effective version, I’ve got the perfect solution for you!
All you need to make this simpler version is a few sheets of standard ID card stickers from OnlineLabels.com. You can either use just the standard white matte or pair that with a layer of clear gloss labels for extra protection!
The great thing about printing from OnlineLabels.com is that you can customize the name on the bookmark. Perfect if you’re planning on making a ton of these!
Foiled Cactus Bookmarks
The foiled version of these Back to School Cactus Bookmarks is a bit more complicated than the sticker version but the results are stunning! Follow the instructions below to make your own!
Back To School Cactus Bookmarks
- Cut the cactus shapes from the toner paper with a die cutting machine.
- Layer the foil colors over the cut outs and run through the Glaminator. You can run it through again if you've got spots of black showing through.
- Optional: Add the cactus cutouts to the free backing cards with a piece of washi tape. Give as an inspiring back to school gift!
Free Backing Card Printable
The cactus bookmarks look adorable just by themselves but they become even more amazing when paired with these free backing cards. With three different inspirational sentiments, they’re the perfect way to start a new school year!
Hope you enjoy making this simple project and have a great school year!