Ok, here you go. Here’s the tutorial for the “Easiest Icepack Cover Ever!”
– old sweater (or any other knit fabric)
– sewing machine and other basic sewing supplies
1. Measure the size of your icepack (ex. 11×5)
2. Double the length (11×2=22) and add an extra inch (22+1=23). This will allow for the opening overlap. I didn’t add anything extra to the width because I wanted the cover to be nice and snug. Because sweaters give quite a bit, I wasn’t too worried about exact measurements!
3. Right sides facing, sew along open edges.
4. Flip right sides out and insert your ice pack! Super easy, right?