Move over, cranberry sauce. This year’s most popular Thanksgiving hostess gift is wine! And with these free printable labels, you don’t have to break the bank to give a thoughtful present. These also make great gifts for teachers, neighbors, or co-workers! Just download and print off as many as you need – there’s no limit on how many you can have.
Also, make sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to check out tons of other Thanksgiving free printables!
Giving the Gift of Thanksgiving Wine
I get it, turkey is great and all, but there’s one thing I love (and dread) more than anything else about Thanksgiving: family. The good news is that sometimes, the food (wine) can help distract from some of the awkwardness or unpleasantness of sitting around a table with relatives who you only see once a year.
But let’s be real: it’s not always easy to make conversation and avoid fighting with your brother-in-law over politics. And even if you’re trying to be civil for everyone else’s sake, it can still take a toll on you. So this year, why not give yourself the gift of wine?
Showing up with a bottle of wine with one of these funny Thanksgiving Wine Labels is not only courteous but, I’d say, essential too! You can also feel good about buying a bottle that you actually like because these funny wine labels are free!
I’ve designed four different funny Thanksgiving wine labels, each with a humorous twist on the holiday:
- Happy Thanksgiving (Get your fat pants on!)
- Eat, Drink, and Be Thankful (and then drink some more.)
- This wine pairs well with turkey and family drama.
- This wine is my dessert.
These funny wine labels are the perfect way to make your guests feel a little more at ease. There’s a Thanksgiving label for every wine lover and foodie out there, making it easy to find the perfect gift for people you love.
Members of the Tried & True Library can use their password and download the free file immediately. Not a member yet? Just enter your info below, and we’ll email you the password! You’ll also begin to receive our newsletter but don’t worry, we won’t spam you!
Printing Hints and Tricks
Before you go and print these funny Thanksgiving wine labels, there are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- I’ve got the files split up on different pages so that you don’t have to print out all of the designs if you only need one. The final page of the document contains all of them in case you are using them all at one time.
- The wine labels are all sized to fit a standard bottle of wine. Feel free to resize them either in an editing program or through your printer if you need smaller or larger measurements.
- You can print on regular paper but make sure you’ve some sort of adhesive to apply it to the wine bottle. I’m a big fan of spray adhesive or strong double sided tape.
- Another option would be to print directly on sticker paper. Love these sheets from Neato!
- If you’re planning on storing the wine bottle in the fridge, you might want to protect the labels from condensation with clear vinyl.
- I’m a huge fan of my Epson printer! I usually go with “Best” in the print setting for a project like this.
I hope you enjoy these funny Thanksgiving wine labels and make this year’s family get-together a little less stressful (and maybe even more fun for everyone!).
Here are some more funny Thanksgiving free printables for you to enjoy!“
- Free Gratitude Journal Printable – Hello Creative Family
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Printable – Happiness is Homemade
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Banner – The Everyday Party Magazine
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble – Crafting in the Rain
- Free Thanksgiving Stickers – The Country Chic Cottage
- Thanksgiving Game Cards – Kara Creates
- Printable Thanksgiving Recipe Cards – Mad in Crafts
- Thanksgiving I Spy Game – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Thanksgiving Dice Game – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher – Persia Lou
- Funny Thanksgiving Wine Labels – Tried and True
- Free Printable Thankful Tree & Leaves – Creatively Beth
- Give Thanks Coloring Page – 100 Directions