I just love this time of year! Everything starts coming back to life (at least in Texas!), sandals and flats are slowly added to the rotation and the days are long enough to actually play outside after dinner. Before you know it, we’ll be talking about entire days spent at the pool followed by family movie nights under the stars. Until then, let’s focus on Spring a little bit longer! ;)
Whether you celebrate Easter, Spring Equinox, or Holi, the one thing that is certain…kids love having surprises left on their doorknobs! For the little ones in your life, you can fill the basket with candy or a plastic egg. Older kids would probably love to get gift cards or jewelry (I know I would!)
Hope you enjoy!
“Some Bunny Loves You” Door Hanger
– Free “Some Bunny Loves You” Printable (Studio, PDF)
– Textured Card Stock (white, pink, brown)
– Decorative Paper Treat Cups
– Martha Stewart Fine Tip Glue Pen
– Silhouette Cameo 0r Scissors
1. Download the “Some Bunny Loves You” Free Printable Studio file if you have a Silhouette or PDF file if you’ll be cutting by hand. If using a Silhouette, layout your papers as shown above with the white paper trimmed back to 7″. Set the machine to the correct settings and proceed to cut shapes. If using scissors, just carefully cut out each of the shapes and proceed to step 4. Super easy either way!