Happy Friday everyone! We’ve got our dancing shoes on and the disco lights ready, are you ready to get this party started? You all were amazingly creative last week and we can’t wait to see what goodies you have in store for us!
Vintage Inspired Chalky Paint Pumpkins from The Casual Craftlete
Baby Owl Nutter Butter Cookies from Hooplapalooza
Wheat Wreath for Fall From Delightfully Noted
Candy Corn Pretzel Rods from Liz on Call
DIY Craft Shelves from Crafting In The Rain
A Kitchen Tour from What Rose Knows
Thrift Store Redo from Twelve O Eight
Colorful Autumn Leaf Earrings from Jewelry Making Journal
1. Link to a specific post on your blog
2. Limit 3 Links per person per week
3. Comment on at least 2 other blogs from the linky party
4. Please do not link to any giveaways, other linky parties or products that are for sale
5. By linking here, you give us permission to post your picture on our blogs (with full credit!)
6. Link back to this blog with a text link.
7. Starts Friday at 2pm and ends Wednesday at 2pm.